Bad chess moves

Bad chess moves

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
04 Jul 08

It's turning out that my chess moves aren't very good. Shouldn't I be making better moves?

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

Sorry, this was a joke, but there isn't a joke forum.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by coquette
but there isn't a joke forum.
And if there was they might require the submissions to have a punch line. 😉

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by MontyMoose
And if there was they might require the submissions to have a punch line. 😉
Oh well. So much for subtlety.

M

Moves
05 Jul 08

If you'd left it just as a one-liner, you might have got a joke thread. SOMEBODY would have taken you seriously!

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by MissOleum
If you'd left it just as a one-liner, you might have got a joke thread. SOMEBODY would have taken you seriously!
Oh, how very true! We sometimes come to a realization too late. Just like my bad chess moves.

M

Earth

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by coquette
Oh, how very true! We sometimes come to a realization too late. Just like my bad chess moves.
I think Coquette that your chess moves would be just fine, with due dilligence and time. But as you admit, you are a racy thing, and play off the cuff. Sometimes briliant, sometimes less so. Yet I suspect you are happy with the balance, so worry not 🙂

M

Earth

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by Policestate
I think Coquette that your chess moves would be just fine, with due dilligence and time. But as you admit, you are a racy thing, and play off the cuff. Sometimes briliant, sometimes less so. Yet I suspect you are happy with the balance, so worry not 🙂
PS. I am now in the second round of the famous RHP championship.
And I am being duly destroyed by nearly all in my group! 🙂