1. Joined
    17 Jan '03
    Moves
    20 Feb '03 09:01
    Hello,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the stars ? I paid about 4 days ago.

When you pay by 2Checkout, you get an email confirming the payment (not from 2Checkout). I've sent my query to this email address but I'm still without my stars.

Who's waited the longest ?

Regards
  2. Standard memberzach918
    Banned
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '03 13:56
    Originally posted by barnetman
    Hello,

When you pay by 2Checkout, you get an email confirming the payment (not from 2Checkout). I've sent my query to this email address but I'm still without my stars.

Regards
    it took about 24 hours for mine.... it shouldn't take four days! 😕
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Feb '03 14:11
    Originally posted by barnetman
    Hello,

Regards
    If you don't see something pretty soon, I would recommend sending in a feedback, with details of when you paid, etc. to Russ or Chris

regards, Marc
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Feb '03 00:41
    Sorry to all who have been effected by this (I have mailed you individually) . Just to explain, 2Checkout who process all the subscriptions for us, have had a mail problem, so I never even knew about any new subs.

I will check their site rather than waiting for email over the next few days to work around this problem.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree