Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 27 Aug '04 22:52
    I want to become a subcriber but it is $20.00 does anyone know how much it is in pounds
  2. 27 Aug '04 22:56
    Originally posted by dominic 0987
    I want to become a subcriber but it is $20.00 does anyone know how much it is in pounds
    Assuming you mean British pounds, the figure comes out at around £11.15

  3. 28 Aug '04 01:52
    Originally posted by dominic 0987
    I want to become a subcriber but it is $20.00 does anyone know how much it is in pounds
    You may use a currency converter to calculate it. Go to Google or Altavista and type "currency converter" in the search box.
  4. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    28 Aug '04 03:24
    Originally posted by dominic 0987
    I want to become a subcriber but it is $20.00 does anyone know how much it is in pounds
    nope
  5. 28 Aug '04 10:43
    cheers thanks alot
  6. 28 Aug '04 20:34 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by dominic 0987
    cheers thanks alot
    this kid is nothing but a big liar.
    This is james woodley with another account, need evidence?


    Game 546939
    Game 557257
    Game 631573
    Game 638873
    Game 638988
    Game 641708
    Game 641716
    Game 641720


    this is james woodleys 3 account that i know of, the other one is ian93 who is talked about in another thread.

    james woodley, i find you completely pitiful.
    not only do you cheat by creating lots of accounts, you also have the need to ask everybody about how to subscribe with this account.

    why dont you just stop this, and confess. or at least stop asking questions in the forums!
  7. Standard member jameswoodley
    I Never Lie!
    28 Aug '04 20:47
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    this kid is nothing but a big liar.
    This is james woodley with another account, need evidence?


    Game 546939
    Game 557257
    Game 631573
    Game 638873
    Game 638988
    Game 641708
    Game 641716
    Game 641720


    this is james woodleys 3 account that i know of, the other one is ian93 who is talked about in an ...[text shortened]... t.

    why dont you just stop this, and confess. or at least stop asking questions in the forums!
    dom and ian are my friends they resign because they want me to do good but hey my rating is below 1200 so dont acuse me of cheating or eles my raring would be over 1600.
  8. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    28 Aug '04 21:07
    Originally posted by jameswoodley
    dom and ian are my friends they resign because they want me to do good but hey my rating is below 1200 so dont acuse me of cheating or eles my raring would be over 1600.
    take a look at Superchesser
  9. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    28 Aug '04 21:08
    Originally posted by jameswoodley
    dom and ian are my friends they resign because they want me to do good but hey my rating is below 1200 so dont acuse me of cheating or eles my raring would be over 1600.
    ratings doesn't matter. a month ago my rating was 1000 now its 1275 Please dont start the silly arguments again Faith and James and Faith if you think James is cheating just pm russ and let the admins deal with it no need to publically humuliate someone or start arguments
  10. Standard member jameswoodley
    I Never Lie!
    28 Aug '04 21:12 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    ratings doesn't matter. a month ago my rating was 1000 now its 1275 Please dont start the silly arguments again Faith and James and Faith if you think James is cheating just pm russ and let the admins deal with it no need to publically humuliate someone or start arguments
    Yer your right tell it to russ he will prov that iam innocent.
  11. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    28 Aug '04 21:40
    Originally posted by jameswoodley
    Yer your right tell it to russ he will prov that iam innocent.
    you speak with confidence that is one sign of honesty but you need to show some other signs for other people to believe