Blank board

Standard memberGeraldM
Help 19 Oct '05 19:37
  1. Standard memberGeraldM
    Enterprising Hoodlum
    South Cameron U.
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 19:37
    As of yesterday when I load a game the board appears blank. No pieces. The green spaces indicating the last move are still there and the analyze board loads (also blank) so I don't know what the problem is or even if it is my problem or the site. I havn't seen any other reports of this problem so I figured I'd post. I feel kind of bad asking for support as I'm not a subscriber but I am thoroughly addicted and I intend to subscribe when I get my next paycheck (Saturday), assuming that I can play.

I havn't had the opportunity to access the site from another computer to see if the problem lies with my computer. Thanks.
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 19:48
    FreeLoader!

haha, just kidding - try clearing your disk cache , that fixes many of these little anomolies -
    IE - tools - internet options - Delete Files
    Mozilla - Edit Preferences Advanced - Clear Cache (or something like that.. haven't looked in a long time)
  3. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 00:20
    And check the floor. You may have accidentally knocked the pieces off the board.

It happens.
  4. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 02:39
    Originally posted by GeraldM
    As of yesterday when I load a game the board appears blank. No pieces. The green spaces indicating the last move are still there and the analyze board loads (also blank) so I don't know what the problem is or even if it is my problem or the site. I havn't seen any other reports of this problem so I figured I'd post. I feel kind of bad asking for suppo ...[text shortened]... y to access the site from another computer to see if the problem lies with my computer. Thanks.
    Are you using Mozilla firefox? For I had this problem recently and I had to switch back to IE.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree