1. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    13 Nov '13 17:48
    I know blitz is working because somebody else that I know can get on, yet all I have is a scfreen with the "home" tab shoing, can't see any games or opponenets. ANy ideas?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Nov '13 21:31
    If you're using IE8, see Russ's thread in the Announcements forum.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '13 17:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '13 17:38
    Originally posted by medullah
    I know blitz is working because somebody else that I know can get on, yet all I have is a scfreen with the "home" tab shoing, can't see any games or opponenets. ANy ideas?
    I experienced a couple of 'oddities' there, this early AM...one being similar to that that you describe here. A blank screen with 'home' being visible but the 'game' tab was not, nor was there any opportunity to create a game from the bottom drop box that should have been there. However, I merely closed both Chrome browser tabs ( the main site, and the Blitz tabs )... immediately upon logging back on to the site, the full Blitz menu was available.
    I also experienced the board interchanging between the two games I'd been viewing in the last 20 minutes or so ( 'spectating' in each, separately )...one minute I was viewing the game I'd requested to see, and the next I was inadvertently watching the game that I'd left some 20 minutes previously.
    Both minor glitches I'd imagine, but I am reminded of the fact that the Blitz micro site is very new, and most certainly it is a vast improvement over the last offering !!
    I do think it would be wise to keep all of the issues with the Blitz site, together in just one thread...as Kewpie notes also, but no matter which browser we use.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree