1. Joined
    02 Sep '11
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 18:41
    My father sent me a game with his first move but I don't show any pieces. Just a white square with numbers and letters on the outside. I've read the threads offering help with this problem (cntrl/shift/refresh) and (logout, reboot, log back in) being the only two suggestions I found and neither are working. What next?
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 22:08
    Originally posted by silkyride
    My father sent me a game with his first move but I don't show any pieces. Just a white square with numbers and letters on the outside. I've read the threads offering help with this problem (cntrl/shift/refresh) and (logout, reboot, log back in) being the only two suggestions I found and neither are working. What next?
    Alternatively you may wish to try clearing your web browser's cache.
    Firefox users can do this via Tools > Options > Privacy > Clear Now.
    Internet Explorer users can use Tools > Options > General > Delete... > Temporary Internet Files > Delete.
    For other browsers, please see your browser's help files.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 23:28
    Yes, a browser issue...just for reference, it says it's not supported here but Chrome works best for me and many another here !!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree