1. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    12 Aug '04 23:28
    Going over some game history I find a minor bug in the site.

If you (say) search on completed games only (or just hunt for one in the regular list) the green square indicating
    ext to move still shows in the game list page. How can that be? The game is already over so there isn't a next move.

As a suggestion, it would be nice to see a little icon to indicate the winner, or the text extended to say, e.g., Resignation - white wins or Checkmate - black wins

2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Aug '04 14:22
    Originally posted by dsb3
    Going over some game history I find a minor bug in the site.

If you (say) search on completed games only (or just hunt for one in the regular list) the green square indicating
    ext to move still shows in the game list page. How can that be? The game is already over so there isn't a next move.
    Quite right - that has always troubled me too, and took about 30 seconds to fix.

-Russ
  3. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    13 Aug '04 15:11
    Woo-hoo!!

Thanks Russ ....
  4. London
    Moves
    14 Aug '04 16:25
    Russ,

Could you also fix the problem that, when you enable mini-boards in the game search, the result (1-0 or 0-1) is no longer shown? In some cases this is obvious, but not always in the case of timeout or resignation.

thanks

Roland
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Aug '04 15:47
    Fixed now.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree