Bug

Subscriberlstcyr
Help 21 Jun '15 19:28
  1. Victor, New York
    Moves
    21 Jun '15 19:28
    I have been charged with two timeouts on a game between two other people. The game was between two people, neither of the me, and the game somehow timed me out from both of them. I reported it a while ago but haven't heard anything. Anyone seen anything like this before?
  2. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    23 Jun '15 12:53
    Originally posted by lstcyr
    I have been charged with two timeouts on a game between two other people. The game was between two people, neither of the me, and the game somehow timed me out from both of them. I reported it a while ago but haven't heard anything. Anyone seen anything like this before?
    could you post the game ID?
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 13:46
    Originally posted by lstcyr
    your game liost only show recent time-outs taken by you. So no problem there.

Did you get an email notification about the other games or what exactly happened?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree