bug?

Standard membergenius
Help 26 Jun '07 15:31
  1. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 15:31
    if i have a game where there is an advert before it (and i am prompted to "Please click here to continue to your game"😉 and i then click "skip this game for now" when i get to the game then i am sent to another advert page then back to the same game...
  2. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 15:38
    It happens sometimes, then acces your games from "My games icon" on the left of your screen
  3. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 15:47
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    It happens sometimes, then acces your games from "My games icon" on the left of your screen
    well, it's not something i ever really do - but it is a big 😛

also, i tried it a few times and it keeps on happening...like, every time...
  4. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 17:46
    Why don't you subscribe and do away with ads for good?
  5. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 20:31
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    Why don't you subscribe and do away with ads for good?
    because i only have £110 left in my overdraft and am currently (still) looking for a summer job?
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 02:12
    Originally posted by genius
    if i have a game where there is an advert before it (and i am prompted to "Please click here to continue to your game"😉 and i then click "skip this game for now" when i get to the game then i am sent to another advert page then back to the same game...
    It's the price we non-sub scum pay to subsidise cheap prices for subscribers.

Happens every time. [probably to prevent some sort of paranoically imagined abuse] 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree