Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    12 Mar '05 18:07
    Instead of having to wade through each page of posts after 20, can you jump to the last page?
  2. Standard member Toe
    12 Mar '05 18:11
    on the forum page showing the thread titles, if you click the (blue) last post text it will take you to the end of the thread: click the thread name and you goto the start.
  3. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    15 Mar '05 15:21
    Can't do this for some reason.
  4. 15 Mar '05 15:36
    From the main forum page list, just click on the date link and that will bring up the last post.
  5. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    15 Mar '05 20:06
    Originally posted by Paulie
    From the main forum page list, just click on the date link and that will bring up the last post.
    Hmm, sounded reasonable but didn't work. Tried it on several different posts...
  6. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    15 Mar '05 20:14
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    Hmm, sounded reasonable but didn't work. Tried it on several different posts...
    It doesn't bring u to the last post, but the last page of posts.

    D
  7. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    17 Mar '05 20:26
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It doesn't bring u to the last post, but the last page of posts.

    D
    Yep, you're right. My thanks.