1. Derbyshire
    Moves
    20 May '05 00:04
    Sorry to do it this way, but was unable to find any other way.

Thanks.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 May '05 02:38
    Originally posted by herofix
    Sorry to do it this way, but was unable to find any other way.

Thanks.
    What do you mean couldn't find any other way? There is a link to Send Feedback at the bottom of every page.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 May '05 08:14
    Now cancelled. Feedback is the preferred method, of course. But in fairness, this isn't stated anywhere.

-Russ
  4. Joined
    13 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 May '05 23:341 edit
    Hi,

Is the charge really 5 dollars per month, or there is an overcharge on the first month? I don't want to cancel by now, but should I decide to, how can I cancel my subscription?

Thanks
    Lillino
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    22 May '05 07:58
    Originally posted by lillino
    Hi,

Is the charge really 5 dollars per month, or there is an overcharge on the first month? I don't want to cancel by now, but should I decide to, how can I cancel my subscription?

Thanks
    Lillino
    $5.95 a month or $29.95 a year is the correct price. It's a bargain especially the yearly rate (The amount of enjoyment I've had in the short time I've been subscribed is immense).

As was mentioned earlier in this very thread (look for the face next to this post. It indicates all the very best posts in these forums) and confirmed by site admin Send Feedback is the best way. It's at the bottom of every page.
  6. Joined
    03 Jul '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 13:37
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    $5.95 a month or $29.95 a year is the correct price. It's a bargain especially the yearly rate (The amount of enjoyment I've had in the short time I've been subscribed is immense).

As was mentioned earlier in this very thread (look for the face next to this post. It indicates all the very best posts in these forums) and confirmed by site admin Send Feedback is the best way. It's at the bottom of every page.
    Does the yearly subscription go up in price every year?
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 14:07
    Originally posted by tvc15
    Does the yearly subscription go up in price every year?
    Now and then it will go up... but once you pay up, you are locked in at the cost you paid.. unless you cancel and come back.

I think.

ES

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree