Cannot Move

Cannot Move

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CM

Moves
27 Jul 03

I have my piece I want to move and the place to move it to highlighted. When i press the move button, nothing happens. What should I do?

S
Shut Gorohoviy!

Moves
27 Jul 03

Check and double check if the move is legal.
If it is,wait for russ😀

CM

Moves
27 Jul 03

It is most definately legal. The move button is almost innactive, when i click it, it's like it's a dead link....😛

S
Shut Gorohoviy!

Moves
27 Jul 03

All right then.
RUSS!!RUUU...UUUS!! HELP!!!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
27 Jul 03
1 edit

Operating system and browser version please sir?

-Russ

CM

Moves
27 Jul 03

I have a Mac and Im on AOL

CM

Moves
27 Jul 03

Oy this sucks, can anyone figure out my problem?:'(

Moves
27 Jul 03

Have you managed to solve it? I noticed the last move times of your current games are after the time of your first post... If not - which game is it and what are you trying to move?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
27 Jul 03
1 edit

Originally posted by Chessy McChess
Oy this sucks, can anyone figure out my problem?:'(
Mac is the one platform I can't test on. But I am aware of other users who do use a Mac without any issues. Rhymester???

-Russ

Moves
17 Nov 03

i too am on a mac with aol (latest version for mac) no luck moving-

Ron G

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
18 Nov 03
1 edit

Originally posted by Russ
Mac is the one platform I can't test on. But I am aware of other users who do use a Mac without any issues. Rhymester???

-Russ
Using AOL as it is on my Mac will NOT work. I had to install netscape (from a free magazine disk or you could download it). You then log on to AOL in the usual way but then load Netscape 'on top' as well... from there you log on to RedHotPawn and, for me, the site works fine.

Having said all that I use my PC 99% of the time and on there I can use AOL directly. But interestingly enough there are some sites that I have to do the same Netscape thing with on the PC.

Andrew

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
18 Nov 03

Originally posted by Rhymester
Using AOL as it is on my Mac will NOT work. I had to install netscape (from a free magazine disk or you could download it). You then log on to AOL in the usual way but then load Netscape 'on top' as well... from there you log on to RedHotPawn and, for me, the site works fine.

Having said all that I use my PC 99% of the time and on there I can use AOL ...[text shortened]... enough there are some sites that I have to do the same Netscape thing with on the PC.

Andrew
Someone somewhere said the Safari browser on the Mac works fine. If I could get hold of a cheap Mac, I would test on this and add it to my supported list.

http://www.apple.com/safari/

I would probably aviod Netscape now on all platforms. My fave' IE alternative is the Firebird browser from the Mozilla project.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/

And this is available on Mac too.

-Russ

h

e2

Moves
22 Nov 03

Originally posted by Russ

I would probably avoid Netscape now on all platforms.
Why avoid Netscape? If you can explain in layman's terms, that is 🙂

I have Windows 98 and Netscape works for me.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
22 Nov 03

Originally posted by huntingbear
Why avoid Netscape? If you can explain in layman's terms, that is 🙂

I have Windows 98 and Netscape works for me.
Netscrap is sooo last month now. The goss is that there will be no further versions or update patches. They are letting it 'retire' and eventually less and less sites will support it. Get wise and install another browser. If your'e not into IExx and have a bit of 'geekability' then try firebird from Mozilla. It's bulletproof and supported on RHP.

skeeter