1. )
    Moves
    09 Feb '05 22:20
    Hi there, can anyone explain why I can no longer analyze my games??? Whenever I click on the option, it a little "x" appears, and it doesn't do anything. I was able to do this last week, but can no longer ...

Can anyone explain this please, please, please ...

Thanks very much,

Danny
  2. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    09 Feb '05 22:47
    make sure java is enabled in your browser. No idea if that is the cause of your specific problem, but it could be.
  3. )
    Moves
    09 Feb '05 23:03
    Thanks mate ... It solved my problem ...

Cheers,

Danny
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    10 Feb '05 02:52
    well... you don't need ANY Java on this site. But JavaScript is very essential...
    But it works, so we are happy.
    For the difference read this thread:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=13869
    th
  5. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    10 Feb '05 09:58
    Originally posted by thire
    well... you don't need ANY Java on this site. But JavaScript is very essential...
    th
    Thanks for the proper info there thire: so it's "enable javascript", not "enable java".
    So unless you need java for something else, it is best to disable it again as a security issue. The less the monsters have to play with, the safer you are.
  6. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '05 00:54
    Originally posted by Toe
    make sure java is enabled in your browser. No idea if that is the cause of your specific problem, but it could be.
    WHOA! I disabled java and I don't have any problems!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree