Can't drag & drop piece - javascript issue?

Can't drag & drop piece - javascript issue?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
03 Oct 04

I've been playing for a few days, but I've suddenly got problems making moves. When I try to drag and drop a piece, my mouse cursor just chanages to a 'cancel' icon and I can't drop the piece - so I can't make any moves!

This is a problem in the main move screen as well as the game history screen.

This might be a noob issue :-( - I've looked around the FAQ, can't see anything to suggest what might be the problem. I've tried opening up the IE6 javascript security settings but it makes no difference.

Thanks for any help...
πŸ™

e
Robbo

a Brave new world

Moves
03 Oct 04

Originally posted by badger001
I've been playing for a few days, but I've suddenly got problems making moves. When I try to drag and drop a piece, my mouse cursor just chanages to a 'cancel' icon and I can't drop the piece - so I can't make any moves!

This is a problem in the main move screen as well as the game history screen.

This might be a noob issue :-( - I've looked ...[text shortened]... p the IE6 javascript security settings but it makes no difference.

Thanks for any help...
πŸ™
Drag and drop???? All you need to do is click on piece you want to move and then click on square you want to move it to. Its never been drag and drop

b

Moves
03 Oct 04

You're right... sheesh, total brain failure.

Did you ever see that Far Side cartoon where the guy can't get into the school for the gifted because he's pushing on a door that says "pull"?

That was me.

P

Moves
03 Oct 04

LMAO too much uchess me thinksπŸ˜‰

e
Robbo

a Brave new world

Moves
03 Oct 04

Originally posted by badger001

You're right... sheesh, total brain failure.

Did you ever see that Far Side cartoon where the guy can't get into the school for the gifted because he's pushing on a door that says "pull"?

That was me.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Oct 04

Originally posted by eyeqpc
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
This happens quite frequently.

I had a long conversation with an established player recently about this very issue! It was the most surreal feedback I have dealt with - the complete belief that this site had supported drag and drop for all of their previous games, despite me trying to convince them otherwise.

-Russ

F

Moves
04 Oct 04

Originally posted by Russ
This happens quite frequently.

I had a long conversation with an [b]established
player recently about this very issue! It was the most surreal feedback I have dealt with - the complete belief that this site had supported drag and drop for all of their previous games, despite me trying to convince them otherwise.

-Russ
[/b]
that explains alot πŸ™‚

Feivel