Can't get on at work either since last weekend

Can't get on at work either since last weekend

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Feb 05

Russ,

I have the same problem as the poster below who says he can't get on at work since the weekend of the upgrade. My company's IT dept has a pretty liberal use policy and does not block any websites. I have a feeling the problem is on your end. I can send a tracert in a private message if that would help to isolate the problem.

Thanks,

Brian

m

Moves
16 Feb 05

I'm the other poster who's having the same problem. I stopped getting move emails at the same time (I was using my work account) and still can't get them. Did this happen to you also?

Moves
19 Feb 05

No, I still get the emails. I just can't access the site.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
19 Feb 05

Originally posted by bjmurphy234
Russ,

I have the same problem as the poster below who says he can't get on at work since the weekend of the upgrade. My company's IT dept has a pretty liberal use policy and does not block any websites. I have a feeling the problem is on your end. I can send a tracert in a private message if that would help to isolate the problem.

Thanks,

Brian
That would be a huge help.

If anyone else having problems could do the same, then that would almost certainly be quite revealing.

Thanks,

-Russ