1. Joined
    31 Mar '03
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 18:54
    I had to create this account because I can't log in using my email address. I know my username and password, but it only lets me log in with my email address and password. For some reason, it doesn't work. I tried having the password sent to my email address and it says that my email address is not registered. I think I must have mistyped my email address in my profile or something......can anybody help me out here?
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 19:13
    Originally posted by muzzle33
    I had to create this account because I can't log in using my email address. I know my username and password, but it only lets me log in with my email address and password. For some reason, it doesn't work. I tried having the password sent to my email address and it says that my email address is not registered. I think I must have mistyped my email address in my profile or something......can anybody help me out here?
    only Russ could know what your email is, you would whant to send him a email telling him your password and user name
  3. Joined
    31 Mar '03
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 19:41
    Who is Russ and how do I contact him? (this is the first time I've used the forums). thanks for the help.
  4. Steelers Country
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 20:09
    Russ is the co-owner of the site,
    above the red line to the right there is
    "My Home | New Game | Open Invites | Feedback | Pawn Stars | Help"

click where it says Feedback
  5. Joined
    31 Mar '03
    Moves
    01 Apr '03 20:43
    thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree