Can't move

Standard memberrajafish
Help 30 Sep '03 12:19
  1. Joined
    28 Apr '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 12:19
    When I try to move a piece the cursor turns to a circle with a line through it and I cannot move a piece. I have just changed my vacationi status to off and am using a different pc than usual. The PC is running XP and the browser is IE 6.0.28. Any idea what the problem might be?
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 12:30
    Originally posted by rajafish
    When I try to move a piece the cursor turns to a circle with a line through it and I cannot move a piece. I have just changed my vacationi status to off and am using a different pc than usual. The PC is running XP and the browser is IE 6.0.28. Any idea what the problem might be?
    It`s not some sort of "drag and drop" thing is it? I mean on the mouse.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 12:40
    I have noticed that problem occasionally with my computer, and it only started doing that when I installed a wireless optical mouse. Seems to be very sensitive to the slightest mouse movement when clicking a button.

If I go back and click again very carefully it usually works ok, but it does get annoying sometimes. I've tried to adjust the sensitivity using mouse software, but that doesn't seem to help.

I don't know if you're having the same problem or not....

Marc
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 13:10
    Click the piece you want to move. Click the square where you want it to do... I only get the circle when I hold the piece and try to move it...... GL.

Phla-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree