1. Standard memberFreidenker
    Mad scientist
    Québec
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 18:58
    With Explorer, everything is fine, but I can't see the pieces on the board with Firefox (updated). Any idea why ?
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 20:33
    Do you have JavaScript enabled? (Is there an 'X' on the upper left corner of the board?)
  3. Standard memberFreidenker
    Mad scientist
    Québec
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 21:11
    hmm... funny, there is an x, but in "options", both Java and Javascript are enabled.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 21:451 edit
    Do you have NoScript by any chance? If you have this extension, your 'options' will show JavaScript as enabled even though it might not be for that particular site. If not, I don't know what else it could be, and maybe someone who knows more will be able to help you.

Edit: If you have NoScript there will be an S (probably with a line through it) somewhere on the right of your status bar.
  5. Standard memberFreidenker
    Mad scientist
    Québec
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 23:51
    I don't have NoScript, in fact I don't have any extensions installed. Also, I reinstalled FireFox, scanned for viruses, spywares, I've made sure W. Pauli wasn't near my computer and my house is not built on an indian cemetery (although it was inhabited by catholic nuns at some point).

Anyway, thanks for the help carpenoctem.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 02:52
    Originally posted by Freidenker
    I don't have NoScript, in fact I don't have any extensions installed. Also, I reinstalled FireFox, scanned for viruses, spywares, I've made sure W. Pauli wasn't near my computer and my house is not built on an indian cemetery (although it was inhabited by catholic nuns at some point).

Anyway, thanks for the help carpenoctem.
    If you are still having a problem, you could try the reduced features board here - see the note just above the board.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/myboardsettings.php
  7. Standard memberFreidenker
    Mad scientist
    Québec
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 04:32
    It's working, but only with the "reduced feature board"... What does it means ? What's the problem ? It was working fine until some days ago and it's the only problem I have with FireFox.
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 06:27
    It could be a firewall problem.
  9. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 19:32
    I have the same issue now! I don't see the pieces neither. The problem occurred after a I ran "IEprivacykeeper" while Firefox was still opened.
    Now I seem to have lost the layout on several websites.
    On others it works fine. The whole site seems to work, except for the board, that is empty...
  10. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 21:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 21:13
    I have never encounter this problem. I have Mocrosoft Explorer (pre)installed.
    But, on the other hand, I have never installed FireFox either...
  12. London
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 22:07
    CTRL+F5

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree