1. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 16:45
    hey, i just discovered that when i attempt to press "back" in my browser whilst at rhp it (sometimes) doesn't work, and i am required to click the little arrow beside the back button and go two sites down to get to the previous page. the page hogging the top spot is an advert from casalemedia.com.

It's not a big problem, i just though someone might like to know about it... 😛
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 16:50
    Originally posted by genius
    hey, i just discovered that when i attempt to press "back" in my browser whilst at rhp it (sometimes) doesn't work, and i am required to click the little arrow beside the back button and go two sites down to get to the previous page. the page hogging the top spot is an advert from casalemedia.com.

It's not a big problem, i just though someone might like to know about it... 😛
    You've got spyware.

D
  3. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 16:55
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You've got spyware.

D
    i thought it might be that, but i'm in a computer lab at uni so i figured they're pretty secure that-a-way...
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 20:57
    Originally posted by genius
    i thought it might be that, but i'm in a computer lab at uni so i figured they're pretty secure that-a-way...
    Ha!

D
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 23:52
    Adware.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 08:02
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You've got spyware.

D
    Nope. It's one (or a couple) of the ads playing silly-buggers with Internet Exploder's page history. When it happens, you will also see an "Error in page" warning in the status bar. It's easily circumvented by not pushing ctrl-left or the back arrow button, but the little triangle next to that button, and choosing the second-last rather than the last page. It's mildly irritating, but TTBOMK not dangerous at all.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree