1. Joined
    19 Jun '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '11 16:38
    I cannot change the amount of games I can take it is stuck on 10. Any ideas why?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Aug '11 20:29
    Did you click the "update" button at the bottom of the page after you changed your setting?
  3. Joined
    19 Jun '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '11 20:49
    cannot click on the number button
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Aug '11 22:17
    Originally posted by Ger Conran
    cannot click on the number button
    I'm not sure we're on the same page.

On the navigation bar at the upper part of the page you will see a link to "My Settings"

Click that and then go to "Challenge Settings". There you will see at the top of the page "Game Limits" and a box with a number in it.

Click in that box on the current number and edit the number to what you want.

On that same page there are other settings you can use related to game challenges.

When you have everything set to what you want, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see an "Update" button. When you click that your new settings should be good.

If you follow these steps and this does not correct your problem, you may need to send "feedback" to get the problem resolved.
  5. Joined
    19 Jun '07
    Moves
    24 Aug '11 13:55
    That is the problem, it will not allow me to click on the box with the number of games in it. Thank you for your advice but it does not solve the problem, but thank you again.
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    24 Aug '11 19:30
    Originally posted by Ger Conran
    That is the problem, it will not allow me to click on the box with the number of games in it. Thank you for your advice but it does not solve the problem, but thank you again.
    Just tried it myself and worked fine.

Have you tried logging out of RHP, clearing your cookies and then logging back in again?

After doing so try again. If still unable you need to click on the "Send feedback" link at the bottom of the page and hopefully admin can sort out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree