1. Standard memberlolaink
    I don't think so...
    look behind you
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 02:13
    How do I get the 'challenge player' to show on player details or profile browser...there is nothing at all?? Thanks 🙂
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 02:29
    Originally posted by lolaink
    How do I get the 'challenge player' to show on player details or profile browser...there is nothing at all?? Thanks 🙂
    View any player's profile, over on the left under "profile links" is a challenge link. Just under their public game link.

Far left, search page for challenge if you don't see it.

Hope that helps, not sure what a 'player details' page is.

P-
  3. Standard memberlolaink
    I don't think so...
    look behind you
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 02:34
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    View any player's profile, over on the left under "profile links" is a challenge link. Just under their public game link.

Far left, search page for challenge if you don't see it.

Hope that helps, not sure what a 'player details' page is.

P-
    When I go to the find player page, it says player details and has the challenge link to the left, but it isn't showing for my profile (sorry I didn't specify that before) How do I get it to show up for My profile? 🙂 thanks
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 02:392 edits
    You never see the challenge link on your own profile, because you can't challenge yourself. But everyone else can see it on your profile, provided you have put appropriate details in your My Settings>My Challenge Settings screen.

When I look at your name in the player directory screen, it has "challenge player" next to it.
  5. Standard memberlolaink
    I don't think so...
    look behind you
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 02:43
    Ohhh....LOL that makes sense...🙄 didn't think of that.... thanks!!
    ~~walking away thinking how embarrassing~~ 😛
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 02:44
    we've all had that egg-on-face feeling, at least you've got our attention so can challenge all the posters now, after you've checked us out!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree