1. Gold Coast
    Moves
    08 Mar '03 11:54
    When I challenge another player it often says the challenge failed but not why. It gives some suggestions why but not the actual reason. I should say -
    Challenge rejected because your rating is not in the desired range.
    or
    Challenge rejected because you are not a pawn star.
    or
    Challenge rejected because you have reached your open game limit.
    or
    Challenge rejected because your oponent has reached their open game limit.
    or
    Challenge accepted ...

That way players get the message that it is important to obtain a star and to build up their rating points.

Great site.

Cheers.
  2. Donationlegionnaire
    Free Thinker
    New York City
    Moves
    08 Mar '03 22:31
    Originally posted by Simon McMahon
    When I challenge another player it often says the challenge failed but not why. It gives some suggestions why but not the actual reason. I should say -
    Challenge rejected because your rating is not in the desired range.
    or
    Challenge rejected because you are not a pawn star.
    or
    Challenge rejected because you have reached your open game limit.
    or
    ...[text shortened]... it is important to obtain a star and to build up their rating points.

Great site.

Cheers.
    What a great idea - It might be nice to have an option that only allows challenges from people with pawn stars.

-mike
  3. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    09 Mar '03 01:11
    I agree. This option would allow subscribers to further support the site at their own discretion. A good subtle nudge to subscribe. (and yeah, I'm working on it) 🙂
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    09 Mar '03 16:11
    What I really DON'T like at this site is the SUBSCRIBING thing: "Become a pawnstar..." and all this... in every second thread you find such a posting, on every second page...
    it's getting me on my nerves.
    😠 th 😠
  5. Joined
    02 Dec '01
    Moves
    09 Mar '03 18:28
    Originally posted by legionnaire
    What a great idea - It might be nice to have an option that only allows challenges from people with pawn stars.

-mike
    Hi!

Trying to be a polite person, I always -when rejecting an invitation, only playing at my regular site CW.net- I mail him/she the reason why. Thus he/she knows why & is not left in the dark. It's a matter of courtesy & upbringing. Soory for sounding moralising!

cheerio!

Jan

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree