1. Joined
    14 Apr '01
    Moves
    18 Jun '05 22:33
    I have my max setting at 1301. When I offer a new game, 1302 players and higher are accepting my game. Why is this happening?
    Dant
  2. Standard memberjfkjmh
    nice one
    bed, chair or floor
    Moves
    18 Jun '05 23:12
    Originally posted by Dant
    I have my max setting at 1301. When I offer a new game, 1302 players and higher are accepting my game. Why is this happening?
    Dant
    Do you mean the max in "my challenge settings"?
    Do you mean accepting "open invites"?
    I don't think they affect each other.
    If you want to limit your "open invite", click "advanced options".
    Make sure to set the max rating not the min😛
  3. Joined
    14 Apr '01
    Moves
    19 Jun '05 21:05
    This is the challenge setting that I am refering to.
    "Only accept challenges from players with ratings between a minumum and a maximum rating".

My setting is 1000 minimum, 1300 maximum. Players over 1300 are accepting my games.
    Dant
  4. The sky
    Moves
    19 Jun '05 22:14
    Originally posted by Dant
    This is the challenge setting that I am refering to.
    "Only accept challenges from players with ratings between a minumum and a maximum rating".

My setting is 1000 minimum, 1300 maximum. Players over 1300 are accepting my games.
    Dant
    It's like jfkjmh said - the challenge settings and the open invite settings are two different things. The challenge settings mean that people outside your limit can't challenge you, but they don't mean that they can't accept a challenge from you. You need to specify that when you set up an open invite.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree