Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 01 Jan '14 12:59
    Is it possible to challenge a player to a club game? I can only see Open Invites as a way of setting up games.
  2. Standard member RBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    01 Jan '14 16:36
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Is it possible to challenge a player to a club game? I can only see Open Invites as a way of setting up games.
    Even if you do a normal invite and your opponent who accepts your match happens to be in your club it counts as a club game. So if you go to an opponent that is in your club and challenge them I am sure it will count as a club game.
  3. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    01 Jan '14 16:36
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    If you go the club home page and click "open invite" there it is only visible for club members.
  4. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    01 Jan '14 21:57
    If you go to the club page, Members List page (the "members" tab), and find the person you want to challenge, there's a direct "challenge member" link to click on. Alternatively, if you just wish to play a club game with any member, there's the "open invites" tab on the club page.
  5. 02 Jan '14 14:59
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    If you go to the club page, Members List page (the "members" tab), and find the person you want to challenge, there's a direct "challenge member" link to click on. Alternatively, if you just wish to play a club game with any member, there's the "open invites" tab on the club page.
    Kewpie, you are good!