Challenges

Standard memberNemesio
Help 02 Aug '03 16:05
  1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    02 Aug '03 16:05
    I like the idea that we can challenge our opponent by a link straight from their information screen. However, if the opponent has reached their limit, it might be helpful to know that before we scout the opponent, click on the link, enter in the information, and click start game. Maybe a number on their information screen that says 5 free games or something.

It might be too complicated or put too much of a load on the server, but I thought I might mention it.

Nemesio
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Aug '03 16:55
    Originally posted by nemesio
    I like the idea that we can challenge our opponent by a link straight from their information screen. However, if the opponent has reached their limit, it might be helpful to know that before we scout the opponent, click on the link, enter in the information, and click start game. Maybe a number on their information screen that says 5 free games or somethin ...[text shortened]... omplicated or put too much of a load on the server, but I thought I might mention it.

Nemesio
    Maybe it would be simpler to just show the 'challenge' link if they are able to be challenged. If they are not, just replace it with something that says "Not accepting challenges at this time".

Marc
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    02 Aug '03 17:29
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Maybe it would be simpler to just show the 'challenge' link if they are able to be challenged. If they are not, just replace it with something that says "Not accepting challenges at this time".

Maybe, it could take into account the rating of the person viewing the screen and say "Not accepting challenges from the likes of you" (or something more civil). I have no idea how hard this would be.
    Nemesio

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree