changing computers

changing computers

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Hainesport, NJ, USA

Moves
28 Jun 04

Is there any way of going to another computer, logging in with the same email address and password? I tried it with my daughter's computer, but the site wouldn't recognize me.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
28 Jun 04

Originally posted by buddy2
Is there any way of going to another computer, logging in with the same email address and password? I tried it with my daughter's computer, but the site wouldn't recognize me.
Yes - this should not be a problem.

-Russ

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
28 Jun 04

Originally posted by buddy2
Did you log out from your own computer first?

Andrew

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
28 Jun 04

Originally posted by Rhymester
Did you log out from your own computer first?

Andrew
Should that matter? I stay logged on my computer 24 hours a day. I'm certain that I have logged onto other computers at the same time.

b

Hainesport, NJ, USA

Moves
28 Jun 04

yea, well i turned my computer off. I don't know if this counts as logging off. Anyway, I tried my wife's laptop and everything worked fine. Maybe it's something about my daughter's computer. Thanks all for the suggestions.