1. Standard memberhowitzer
    rockling
    The crags
    Moves
    18 May '05 09:16
    How do you change payment details??
    I am trying to get 2checkout.com to change the credit card details from my girlfriend's card to mine... I have had an email from them requesting more information, but have had nothing else. I am worried now that the recent update to the subscription system is because they _cannot_ change card details without cancelling the subscription.

Can you help?

howitzer
  2. Joined
    25 Aug '04
    Moves
    19 May '05 15:35
    Originally posted by howitzer
    How do you change payment details??
    I am trying to get 2checkout.com to change the credit card details from my girlfriend's card to mine... I have had an email from them requesting more information, but have had nothing else. I am worried now that the recent update to the subscription system is because they _cannot_ change card details without cancelling the subscription.

Can you help?

howitzer
    I would click on the "Send Feedback" button below and ask one of the site Admins
  3. Standard memberhowitzer
    rockling
    The crags
    Moves
    20 May '05 08:26
    Finally got a reply from 2checkout.com, but I had to use their web messaging system. They have a web page for changing credit card details. All is good!
    howitzer

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree