1. Standard memberThePENDRAGON
    Federation of Kings
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 08:21
    Hi,

I am the leader of a clan but want to give control to another, more active, member of my clan.

Is there a way of transferring clan ownership?

Many thanks

PEN
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 14:59
    Originally posted by ThePENDRAGON
    Hi,

I am the leader of a clan but want to give control to another, more active, member of my clan.

Is there a way of transferring clan ownership?

Many thanks

PEN
    Click on send feeback at the bottom of any RHP page and explain what you want to do. Then send it. They have done it many times.
  3. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    23 Sep '06 13:36
    yea but you also need to have a name of a player thats going to take over the clan then ask russ and he will swap it over for you.
  4. Standard memberThePENDRAGON
    Federation of Kings
    Moves
    26 Sep '06 20:05
    Thanks

I have a victim err I mean volunteer all racked up and ready to go.

I'll ask Russ accordingly.

Thanks

PEN
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '06 15:43
    How do I join a clan ?
  6. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    30 Sep '06 16:17
    Originally posted by daithai123
    How do I join a clan ?
    After you subscribe…

Browse the existing clans until you see one that appeals to you. If the clan has fewer than 20 people, there is a good change that they are recruiting. (Although clan leaders may choose to limit their clan to less if they wish.) Viewing the clan home page will display the clan's full details. If the clan is recruiting, a 'Request clan membership' link will appear below the member list. Don't worry if your ability does not match the other clan members – most clan leaders are happy to accept anyone who moves regularly and has the right attitude. Once you have requested membership, the clan leader will be notified, and they will either accept or reject your application.

If rejected, don’t get disheartened, there are plenty more to join. If accepted, you will become part of the team and every time you play a clan game, you will be representing your clan

Try not to join too many clans because clans that share members are not able to challenge each other. Some clans request exclusive membership because of this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree