1. Amsterdam
    Moves
    26 Apr '03 18:09
    In an thread on the General Forum (I was thinking...) we were talking over the fact that the General Forum is more like a chat-room than a serious forum, why don't make a chat-room and let the forums be more serious!

Olav
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Apr '03 19:21
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    In an thread on the General Forum (I was thinking...) we were talking over the fact that the General Forum is more like a chat-room than a serious forum, why don't make a chat-room and let the forums be more serious!

Olav
    This has already been tried (JAVA IRC stuff ๐Ÿ™„ ) but people didn't use it frequently enough. I never used it (was before my time here at RHP) - perhaps others can tell you more or you search in the forums for the keywords...
    th
  3. Amsterdam
    Moves
    27 Apr '03 14:23
    Originally posted by thire
    This has already been tried (JAVA IRC stuff ๐Ÿ™„ ) but people didn't use it frequently enough. I never used it (was before my time here at RHP) - perhaps others can tell you more or you search in the forums for the keywords...
    th
    Thanks,

I already heard that it also would take to much bandwith๐Ÿ˜

Olav

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree