1. Joined
    27 Oct '11
    Moves
    27 Jan '12 15:41
    I have redhotpawn on my Android phone and it's good for playing on the move.
    When at the PC though, instead of using the RHP website, I was wondering if any Chess PC Applications allow you play your RHP game on them.
    So, for example, is Fritz able to use your RHP logon account and show your games for playing, viewing (in its 3d engine), analysis?

Thx
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 13:57
    Originally posted by Harjs
    I have redhotpawn on my Android phone and it's good for playing on the move.
    When at the PC though, instead of using the RHP website, I was wondering if any Chess PC Applications allow you play your RHP game on them.
    So, for example, is Fritz able to use your RHP logon account and show your games for playing, viewing (in its 3d engine), analysis?

Thx
    Cut the pgn out, put it into your Fritz... do not use the engine... decide a move... make the move at RHP. No other way to make the move automatic that I know of from a chess program.

P-
  3. Joined
    27 Oct '11
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 21:57
    OK, thanks for that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree