1. Joined
    20 Feb '07
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 19:241 edit
    I was, and somewhat still am, playing my first blitz game. My opponent has disappeared and his time has run out but nothing else is happening. It has not told me I won and if I try to exit it tells me I will be resigning. Can anybody help me out with this?

Edit: Upon further reading, I guess it does not matter that much as it is unrated and no tally is kept, but I still don't like to lose
  2. Domincan Republic
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 03:02
    Originally posted by Gards
    I was, and somewhat still am, playing my first blitz game. My opponent has disappeared and his time has run out but nothing else is happening. It has not told me I won and if I try to exit it tells me I will be resigning. Can anybody help me out with this?

Edit: Upon further reading, I guess it does not matter that much as it is unrated and no tally is kept, but I still don't like to lose
    That happens all the time, it must be a bug in the program since it is supossed to declare winner when the time ends, if it doesnt, then it means the board its frozen, you just disconect and then star a new game.

Sometimes I can`t finish the first 7 games I start because of this, so I give up and try another day.

Must have in mind that blitz feature is still under development.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree