Claiming Wins

Claiming Wins

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KoC

Moves
30 Nov 05

Can you only claim a win if the game is 5 turns old?

DS

Moves
30 Nov 05

excerpt from FAQs
If it is within three moves (remember moves are counted in pairs) you can simply delete the game. You will not be able to claim the win as the game is too immature.

If the game is over 3 moves and the move timeout period has expired, you may claim the win and the points.

KoC

Moves
01 Dec 05

also, when someone has a 3 day timeout and a 7 day timebank and only 0.2 left in their timebank does that mean that if the opposition doesn't move within 3 days then the countdown will begin and in a couple of hours the person will be able to claim a win.

hope it isn't to confusing

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
01 Dec 05

Originally posted by King of Chess1903
Yes.

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
01 Dec 05

also, when someone has a 3 day timeout and a 7 day timebank and only 0.2 left in their timebank does that mean that if the opposition doesn't move within 3 days then the countdown will begin and in a couple of hours the person will be able to claim a win.

hope it isn't to confusing
Yes, if your opponent makes a move, and then doesn't make another one, then you'll have to wait the 3 days for the timeout + the .2 days for his timebank.

KoC

Moves
02 Dec 05

cool

The Peacemaker

Out of Lockdown

Moves
02 Dec 05

If the game is over 3 moves and the move timeout period has expired, you may claim the win and the points.

In a recent clan match, my opponent refused to make a move and I claimed the win. It was recorded as a non-rated game.

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
04 Dec 05

Thats only on Schemingmind.com