1. Standard memberMrVarnell
    The Unteachable
    Over yonder
    Moves
    06 May '13 14:56
    When i have won a victory in a clan challenge it was always nice to be able to click on the challenge above to see how we were fairing in the clan challenge as a whole. Now the only option afforded to us is our personal challenge and it is a real chore to go and search for that clan challenge in the the clan page and dig it up. Can you bring the clan challenge link back to the game page?
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 May '13 16:49
    Originally posted by MrVarnell
    When i have won a victory in a clan challenge it was always nice to be able to click on the challenge above to see how we were fairing in the clan challenge as a whole. Now the only option afforded to us is our personal challenge and it is a real chore to go and search for that clan challenge in the the clan page and dig it up. Can you bring the clan challenge link back to the game page?
    You can still find the reult if you open the game again and click on result at the upper right corner.
  3. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    06 May '13 19:21
    I like to see how the challenge is going when I have a game in progress, as sometimes I need to know whether to play for a win or a draw, how do I do that with the new interface?
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    07 May '13 00:081 edit
    As Ponderable pointed out, the old option to display the challenge is still there on your playing page, it's just called "Results" and is over on the right side of the screen above the "game history" link.
  5. Standard memberMrVarnell
    The Unteachable
    Over yonder
    Moves
    12 May '13 00:59
    Gotcha. Thanks. Exactly what i was looking for.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree