1. Standard memberbuckfush
    Buckfush
    Texas
    Moves
    09 Jul '10 21:51
    Anyone ever seen anything like this? http://www.redhotpawn.com/clanchallenge/viewchallenge.php?challengeid=194519

It appears two challenges are in this one challenge. Avatars don't match up with player names. Players playing two white and two black games.

I sent a couple of messages to the help desk but no one replies.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 09:381 edit
    Originally posted by buckfush
    Anyone ever seen anything like this? http://www.redhotpawn.com/clanchallenge/viewchallenge.php?challengeid=194519

It appears two challenges are in this one challenge. Avatars don't match up with player names. Players playing two white and two black games.

I sent a couple of messages to the help desk but no one replies.
    Ive seen it once I think, but it can very well be the same challenge.

I dont think theres to much to do about this challenge anymore since alot of games are already finished.
    Did you use the feedback link? Admins should reply and preferable find out why it got doubled and prevent that in the future.

Edit: Clan challenge 194519
  3. Standard memberbuckfush
    Buckfush
    Texas
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 23:25
    Originally posted by zozozozo

I dont think theres to much to do about this challenge anymore since alot of games are already finished.
    Did you use the feedback link? Admins should reply and preferable find out why it got doubled and prevent that in the future.

I did use the feedback link several days ago but still no reply.
  4. Standard memberbuckfush
    Buckfush
    Texas
    Moves
    23 Jul '10 23:04
    Originally posted by zozozozo

Here is the reply from Russ ...

We have seen clan challenges fail to start correctly in the past, (very very rare, by the way) where games have doubled up for the entire team.

It is one of the problems that can’t be duplicated, but we have a good idea of what is causing it. I'll try to improve the code for this process.

Regards,

-Russ
  5. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    24 Jul '10 00:59
    Translation:

I don't have a clue. Maybe this guy will forget about it and go away.

😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree