1. The sky
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 18:57
    Normally when I challenge a clan, all players available of the clan with fewer available players are filled in automatically and paired with players from the other clan in order of their rating (which usually isn't all that useful, but at least it's easy to see who's available, and you can always set everything to vacant with one click if that's more convenient). Today I get only blank fields. What's worse is that I also only get blank fields when I try to accept a challenge from another clan, so I have to look up the pairings in the preview. Is this a bug?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 19:43
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Normally when I challenge a clan, all players available of the clan with fewer available players are filled in automatically and paired with players from the other clan in order of their rating (which usually isn't all that useful, but at least it's easy to see who's available, and you can always set everything to vacant with one click if that's more conveni ...[text shortened]... allenge from another clan, so I have to look up the pairings in the preview. Is this a bug?
    Yes, I suspect so. Expect a fix within 24 hours.

-Russ
  3. The sky
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 19:46
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes, I suspect so. Expect a fix within 24 hours.

-Russ
    Thanks!
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 19:56
    Any better now?
    (It should be fixed)

-Russ
  5. The sky
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 19:58
    Originally posted by Russ
    Any better now?
    (It should be fixed)

-Russ
    Yes! That was fast!
  6. Amsterdam
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 07:12
    Thanks for the fix!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree