1. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    16 Sep '03 21:41
    I`ve just noticed that if you have a member of your clan that is also a member of another clan, you cannot challenge that clan. i.e i cannot challenge he white hats as turtlex is a member of both. Surely if a shared member is not selected the challenge should be able to go ahead. Where`s admin........admin. 🙂
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    16 Sep '03 22:20
    Originally posted by Paulie
    I`ve just noticed that if you have a member of your clan that is also a member of another clan, you cannot challenge that clan. i.e i cannot challenge he white hats as turtlex is a member of both. Surely if a shared member is not selected the challenge should be able to go ahead. Where`s admin........admin. 🙂
    Nope. Challenges between clans with one or more of the same members is strictly prohibited under all circumstances. That is one very good reason for demanding that your players belong to one clan only.
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    17 Sep '03 07:47
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Nope. Challenges between clans with one or more of the same members is strictly prohibited under all circumstances. That is one very good reason for demanding that your players belong to one clan only.
    Hmmmm ok. 😕 I can see where the big allience push is comming from now then.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree