1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Oct '13 15:02
    I started a clan (The Squirrels) which was easy to do but my problem is that I don't know where to go from here. Would appreciate any help' So far it is a clan of one
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Oct '13 15:04
    please consider joining
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    14 Oct '13 20:18

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    14 Oct '13 20:19
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I started a clan (The Squirrels) which was easy to do but my problem is that I don't know where to go from here. Would appreciate any help' So far it is a clan of one
    Drop a note in 'clans' public forum asking for new members, give a brief description of the clan and any 'aspirations' \ interests etc that you might have. KEEP posting \ reminding of your hope for new members there.
    Also, think if there were any previous opponents that you particularly enjoyed playing and perhaps you exchanged messages with. Invite them to join, again detailing any plans you might have for the clan...is it going to have an active forum, create private tourney's etc.
    Clan formation is long term and will not happen overnight , don;t give up on forming your ideal group. Finally, I'd like to wish you good luck 🙂
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Oct '13 05:25
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    so if you are clear why you did form a new clan you should go accordingly.

* You are member of some clans you could have looked there.
    * If you want to play many games just go on challenging.
    * If you want active forum look for people youi would like to post and ask them. Keep the forum well groomed and news will spread,
    * if you just wanted to be captain you could have taken over an existing clan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree