1. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 23:03
    On my clan's home page:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/clan/home.php?cid=6

I seem to have played no games, but I have actually played 10 or so for this clan (I rejoined recently). On the same page, are the win/loss stats for custodes and vandylaw credible? Are the game count broken or am I misunderstanding what they mean?

Thanks for any light that anyone can shed on this, I'm mightily confused.
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 23:43
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    On my clan's home page:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/clan/home.php?cid=6

I seem to have played no games, but I have actually played 10 or so for this clan (I rejoined recently). On the same page, are the win/loss stats for custodes and vandylaw credible? Are the game count broken or am I misunderstanding what they mean?

Thanks for any light that anyone can shed on this, I'm mightily confused.
    I believe that games do not show in the Clan stats until the challenge is finished.

As for the other two players then the stats are Ok. Looking at vandylaws' overall stats he seems to be at a 50/50 wins to losses so 150 Clan win/150 clan losses would be feasible.

Custodes has not been on the site for around 9 months, yet every now and then I receive a couple of games against him, in which I claim a timeout win. As these timeouts are claimed within 3 moves they do not reflect in the stats as a "rated game". Also as they do not affect the rating the player remains at the 1320 rating they had when they left the site, the only think the losses affect are the clan performace, as every challenge that the player is involved in, gives the opposing clan a 2 point advantage.
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    25 Nov '10 16:40
    Originally posted by adramforall
    I believe that games do not show in the Clan stats until the challenge is finished.
    Correct, individual results for players in the clan are update after all games of the challenge are finished.
  4. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    26 Nov '10 23:331 edit
    Well, I've played no finished matches in 2010
    But back in 2004 ( recently rejoined)..... see
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/clanchallenge/clanchallenges.php?cid=6&memberidfilter=38258

so, these counts show what...
    recent finished games?
    games finished in the current joining instance?

or something else?
    Anyone else think the clan games counts window could do with an explanation of this at the bottom?
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 13:00
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    games finished in the current joining instance?
    ^Im guessing its that. (not recent, for sure).

"Anyone else think the clan games counts window could do with an explanation of this at the bottom?"
    No, Id rather see it here somwhere: Help : clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree