1. Joined
    26 Aug '05
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 15:56
    I am trying to remove some players from the past clan league division games. I want to add new players on the new clan team for the upcoming event coming on March. However I am not able to remove some of those names, and I am not able to add new players names.

Can you help on this matter?
    Thank you.

Nietzsche1844.
  2. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 16:59
    Originally posted by Nietzsche1844
    I am trying to remove some players from the past clan league division games. I want to add new players on the new clan team for the upcoming event coming on March. However I am not able to remove some of those names, and I am not able to add new players names.

Can you help on this matter?
    Thank you.

Nietzsche1844.
    I don't think I understand properly.

1. You cannot change what happened in the past.
    2. If you want to enter players for the new league, go to that league and click the enter/edit team link. Select your players.
  3. Joined
    26 Aug '05
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 19:35
    Originally posted by zebano
    I don't think I understand properly.

1. You cannot change what happened in the past.
    2. If you want to enter players for the new league, go to that league and click the enter/edit team link. Select your players.
    I did the enter...but the past names won't be removed, so I cannot add new players.
    I thank you for the advice>>
  4. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 21:23
    Originally posted by Nietzsche1844
    I did the enter...but the past names won't be removed, so I cannot add new players.
    I thank you for the advice>>
    It should be a drop down box with your current selections. Just change them to the correct players (who won't show up unless their settings specify that they play clan leagues for your clan). Note that if the season has started, you cannot do this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree