1. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    02 Jun '09 21:13
    Do I have to post to site feedbak to set up a clan league?
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    02 Jun '09 23:06
    Originally posted by Westside Mobster
    Do I have to post to site feedbak to set up a clan league?
    The leagues are all there and set up already.
    You'll have to wait as they are all currently in progress.

Choose which time controls you want to play and while you're waiting for that league to finish you'll need to get together a team of six players from your clan. Each willing member has to set their clan settings to nominate the clan as their league clan (you can only have one clan as your league clan).
    When the season opens you can choose and enter a team.
    The league fills up slots from the top division down based on who finished where in the last season. If you're new to the league then you'll end up in the bottom divisions somwhere.
    When the league starts (assuming you can get a team entered) then each player gets drawn against a member from each of the other nine teams in the division for a pair of games - that's 18 games all starting at once. The paring is based on rating - top rated players from each team , then second etc. etc.
  3. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 01:12
    Originally posted by orangutan
    The leagues are all there and set up already.
    You'll have to wait as they are all currently in progress.

Choose which time controls you want to play and while you're waiting for that league to finish you'll need to get together a team of six players from your clan. Each willing member has to set their clan settings to nominate the clan as their league ...[text shortened]... . The paring is based on rating - top rated players from each team , then second etc. etc.
    Thanks. Cheers!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree