Clan League

Standard memberInvader
Help 10 Jul '05 01:54
  1. Joined
    18 Jun '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 01:54
    I thought I had enough games going at once. Thn here come the clan league games. I assume that because I am in a clan, I am automatically added to these games. Am I right? My challenge flag was off and I still got games. I could not find any info on these games in the help pages. How often do these games occur? Does anyone have info on these games to share with a noobie? Thanks for your assistance.

Invader
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 02:26
    Originally posted by Invader
    I thought I had enough games going at once. Thn here come the clan league games. I assume that because I am in a clan, I am automatically added to these games. Am I right? My challenge flag was off and I still got games. I could not find any info on these games in the help pages. How often do these games occur? Does anyone have info on these games to share with a noobie? Thanks for your assistance.

Invader
    Nope, you are wrong. On your "Clan Settings" page, there is a box to choose if you don't want to play in the clan leagues. Click it and you can't be placed on your clan's league team. You'll have to finish the games you started though. You also might try to communicate by PM with your clan leader as to what, if any leagues, you want to be in.
  3. Joined
    18 Jun '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 03:33
    Oh, OK. I did not realise that that was some sort of tournament when I set that. Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree