Clan Leagues

Standard memberTSaffle
Help 26 Feb '10 04:56
  1. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 04:56
    Hi,

How exactly do you set up your clan to play in clan leagues? I'm playing for the Beer Clan but am wondering if players from The Germans clan, which I lead, would like to play in the leagues for The Germans clan. Do you have to set up a team at the beginning of the season or what? I looked at the FAQ and did not see any specific information about leagues. Please let me know if there is a comprehensive listing of rules and guidelines for this, and if not please help. If there is no posted info on this site for league play perhaps there should be?

Thanks,

TSaffle
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 09:01
    When a season is finished, it will show that you can enter a new team. Click on 'enter team' and you can select 6 players of your clan. Players within your clan have to select your clan as their league clan before you can select them by the way. Regardless of the order that you put in your 6 players, as soon as the season starts, it will put your highest ranked player on board 1, your lowest ranked player on board 6, etc..
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 10:581 edit
    Originally posted by TSaffle
    If there is no posted info on this site for league play perhaps there should be?
    Ive suggested to add some info about Clan Leagues in the FAQ-> Clans a long time ago...nothing there tho. I think its a loss, you should add all the features you provide, can only make people become a sub. sooner.

When a League ends, Russ picks a starting date for the new season after a while and announces it. Then you usually have like a month or so befor it starts.

Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    as soon as the season starts, it will put your highest ranked player on board 1, your lowest ranked player on board 6, etc..

By tournament entry rating right?
  4. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 19:28
    Okay great. Thanks for the help guys. Have to wait till next season then. You're right zozozo there really should be a little more info about this in the FAQ. Wonder what is keeping Russ and team so occupied?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree