clan misc.

Standard memberideefixe
Help 22 Mar '10 01:55
  1. Standard memberideefixe
    IdeeFixe
    USA
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 01:55
    I am a clan leader and am embarrassed to admit that I can't recall how one joins a clan. I have invited several people who want to join. DO they just need to go to my profile and join or what--i.e. do I have to invite them somehow. i can't find the button for that. please advise.

thanks,

ideefixe
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 02:29
    When you click on a clan logo or name you are shown the list of clan members and their challenges. Also there is a "Request Membership" link, but that will not show up if you are already in the clan. Prospective members will ask for membership and you take it from there by letting them know what you expect from clan members. Good luck with your clan.
  3. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 04:54
    When creating a new clan there is a space for external clan home url. What is this? What do you type in there?
  4. Standard memberrandolph
    the walrus
    an English garden
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 05:16
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    When creating a new clan there is a space for external clan home url. What is this? What do you type in there?
    Some clans have websites that have information about the clan. I think cludi used to maintain a very active one for The Vikings, but that seems to be gone now that he is banned. If it exists, it's the "www" next to the leader's name on the clan rankings page.
  5. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 14:31
    Originally posted by randolph
    Some clans have websites that have information about the clan. I think cludi used to maintain a very active one for The Vikings, but that seems to be gone now that he is banned. If it exists, it's the "www" next to the leader's name on the clan rankings page.
    appreciate it 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree