clan room

Standard memberSirLoseALot
Help 03 Jun '03 20:23
  1. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    03 Jun '03 20:23
    How about a room for each of the clans where they can leave messages for the other members.Only to be viewed by clanmembers,of course.I saw a suggestion like that in another thread so there are more people who like this idea.
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    03 Jun '03 20:35
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    How about a room for each of the clans where they can leave messages for the other members.Only to be viewed by clanmembers,of course.I saw a suggestion like that in another thread so there are more people who like this idea.
    They should be made public, cause it are public clans...and this way you could tell your other members better moves in games....it's a good idea though.

Olav
  3. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    04 Jun '03 04:06
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    They should be made public, cause it are public clans...and this way you could tell your other members better moves in games....it's a good idea though.

Olav
    I don't see why they have to be public to be able to tell your fellow mebers better moves.But I wouldn't mind if they were.
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    04 Jun '03 14:51
    I don't see why they have to be public to be able to tell your fellow mebers better moves.But I wouldn't mind if they were.
    It isn't allowed...at least, if you have principalsπŸ˜‰

Olav
  5. Standard memberzach918
    Banned
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '03 15:16
    I asked for this a while ago. But, because nothing was happening, I started a website for The Fun Clan! And you can to. Although, I'm not giving the URL to anyone that isn't in The Fun Clan and don't want the members to give the URL either. This is what every clan can do (if the leader wants). There are alot of websites that host free webpages. Just a suggestion (until something like this happens)..
    Or you could always e-mail each other.

Your Friend,
    Zach
  6. Amsterdam
    Moves
    04 Jun '03 17:49
    Originally posted by zach918
    I asked for this a while ago. But, because nothing was happening, I started a website for The Fun Clan! And you can to. Although, I'm not giving the URL to anyone that isn't in The Fun Clan and don't want the members to give the URL either. This is what every clan can do (if the leader wants). There are alot of websites that host free webpages. Just a sug ...[text shortened]... til something like this happens)..

Your Friend,
    Zach
    Hmm...that's something to find out!!!

Olav
  7. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    04 Jun '03 17:57
    Originally posted by zach918
    I asked for this a while ago. But, because nothing was happening, I started a website for The Fun Clan! And you can to. Although, I'm not giving the URL to anyone that isn't in The Fun Clan and don't want the members to give the URL either. This is what every clan can do (if the leader wants). There are alot of websites that host free webpages. Just a sug ...[text shortened]... til something like this happens)..

Your Friend,
    Zach
    you could even have a clan blog to detail your clan history: its glorious victories, dismal failures and so on...
  8. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    04 Jun '03 19:27
    Originally posted by Toe
    you could even have a clan blog to detail your clan history: its glorious victories, dismal failures and so on...
    Yeah!That would be cool!😡
  9. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    04 Jun '03 19:28
    It isn't allowed...at least, if you have principalsπŸ˜‰

Olav
    Principals???
    BRAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARHARHARHAR
    πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  10. Amsterdam
    Moves
    05 Jun '03 15:001 edit
    Principals???
    BRAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARHARHARHAR
    πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
    Haha, but you don't need better moves...you're very good, I saw you drawed against Feivel...now that's a good player!

Olav
  11. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    05 Jun '03 19:46
    Haha, but you don't need better moves...you're very good, I saw you drawed against Feivel...now that's a good player!

Olav
    everyone needs better moves😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree