Clan scoring?

Standard memberbekieke
Help 12 Sep '03 21:10
  1. outahere
    Moves
    12 Sep '03 21:10
    Can someone explain how points are determined in clan matches? I've seen some i.e. where the winning clan had 5 wins but got 7 pts. and another where 4 wins won the match and only 4 pts were awarded 😕
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    12 Sep '03 21:47
    Originally posted by bekieke
    Can someone explain how points are determined in clan matches? I've seen some i.e. where the winning clan had 5 wins but got 7 pts. and another where 4 wins won the match and only 4 pts were awarded 😕
    The number of games are all rewarded to the winner of the challenge in points!🙂

Olav

p.s. When it's a draw, both clans share the number of games in points!
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    13 Sep '03 01:53
    Originally posted by bekieke
    Points are awarded to the winning clan equal to the number of games played during the match. If there are four games in the match, then you get four points for winning it. In a draw the points are split.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree