Clan Stuff

Subscriberkyngj
Help 06 Aug '03 17:10
  1. 42.4º N / -71.2º W
    Moves
    06 Aug '03 17:10
    The clans are working really well and turning out to be a great feature, I'd love to have the following added though. A personal clan page, which would show you your own current clan games, how many you've won and lost, against what opposition etc... This would also be a really good idea for tournaments too, as currently it can by quite difficult keeping track of which battles/tournaments one is in, and how the games are going....

just my 0.02, keep the great work going!

Joe
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    06 Aug '03 23:44
    Originally posted by kyngj
    The clans are working really well and turning out to be a great feature, I'd love to have the following added though. A personal clan page, which would show you your own current clan games, how many you've won and lost, against what opposition etc... This would also be a really good idea for tournaments too, as currently it can by quite difficult keeping tr ...[text shortened]... ts one is in, and how the games are going....

just my 0.02, keep the great work going!

Joe
    My records show that you have six wins and seven losses in clan games, and that you are currently involved in nine clan games.
  3. Standard memberdfm65
    The Godfather
    e8
    Moves
    07 Aug '03 01:04
    see also my thread 'clan management'...
  4. 42.4º N / -71.2º W
    Moves
    07 Aug '03 17:35
    Thanks Rob, and thanks dfm - I always feel bad, a little like Oliver Twist, when asking for more anyway...

Joe

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree