1. Joined
    12 Jul '03
    Moves
    16 Sep '04 06:56
    Does this site have a clan tournament facility? That is, a tournament such as the grouped random tourneys where say four players all play each other, but with entrants being clans rather than individuals?

If not, I envisage in this that a clan victory (as per the current clan challenges) would attract the three points (as per current tournament wins), and the clan with most points in that group would progress to the next round etc - until there is a 'last clan standing'. In current tournaments, you play everyone as black and as white, but in a clan format this would not be necessary, as there are already multiple games within a clan challenge.

How about clan sieges for that matter?

Just a thought...

DMV
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Sep '04 18:32
    Originally posted by dark mad viking
    Does this site have a clan tournament facility? That is, a tournament such as the grouped random tourneys where say four players all play each other, but with entrants being clans rather than individuals?

If not, I envisage in this that a clan victory (as per the current clan challenges) would attract the three points (as per current tournament w ...[text shortened]... s within a clan challenge.

How about clan sieges for that matter?

Just a thought...

DMV
    With clans I'd suggest a rating average for the number of players
    being used. This will keep the players equal after a fashion, if high
    rated players are used the bottom boards suffer. It would cause the
    players being picked to play very important too.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree