1. Joined
    28 Apr '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '06 02:34
    Hello
    I am looking for new clan memebers into the Azteca clan. Everyone is welcome, no matter what the rating is.
    Problem is my clan is not showing up on the clan list, and I am not sure if anybody can actually can try to join in.
    If somebody could test my clan's setting, or tell me how I could make it work properly, I would be very thankfull any help.

Thank you
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Jun '06 02:43
    What clan?
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '06 02:46
    Aztecas
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '06 02:59
    Sorry for the confusion. "Theshowel" is my friend. We were looking at my clan settings, and when I decided to post I did not realized I was under his settings. I just figured it out.
    Sorry again.
    The clan's name is Aztecas, and any help would be welcome
    Thank you
  5. Joined
    15 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '06 08:44
    Originally posted by theshowel
    Hello
    I am looking for new clan memebers into the Azteca clan. Everyone is welcome, no matter what the rating is.
    Problem is my clan is not showing up on the clan list, and I am not sure if anybody can actually can try to join in.
    If somebody could test my clan's setting, or tell me how I could make it work properly, I would be very thankfull any help.

Thank you
    you need to be a subscriber to join clans or creating clans for that matter.
  6. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '06 10:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree