Club Games

Standard membertbearc3896
Help 16 Apr '08 06:19
  1. Standard membertbearc3896
    Happy Bear
    Traverse City, Mi
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 06:19
    I tried to challenge another club member to a game. And it was bounced due that they will only play certain ratings. I thought that our RHP ratings were not going to be used or affected by the club games. If so then that filter should not work for club games,
    Also everyone so far is a p1200 club rating, Is this going to change so that club members will be able to bypass the RHP filters? And be able to use their club ratings for matches in club games?😕
  2. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 15:33
    Originally posted by tbearc3896
    I tried to challenge another club member to a game. And it was bounced due that they will only play certain ratings. I thought that our RHP ratings were not going to be used or affected by the club games. If so then that filter should not work for club games,
    Also everyone so far is a p1200 club rating, Is this going to change so that club members ...[text shortened]... e to bypass the RHP filters? And be able to use their club ratings for matches in club games?😕
    All club games are RHP games, ergo RHP filters affect club games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree