1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 07:15
    Originally posted by rmacken
    Just to let you know Fabian, no one deserves respect in life they have to earn it, no matter who they are, male or female or how powerful they may be.
    Everyone deserves respect until they prove that they don't deserve it.

But now we are talking of sexism. Noone using sexism as a strategy to win a game deserves respect. They clearly prove that they don't respect other people, like Natacha due to her sex, and therefore lose all respect for themselves. It's easy as that.
  2. Standard memberNatacha
    drs Hoogduyn/Burkov
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 10:02
    I wan't talking about chess rating, powerfull or not. Fide or National rating - which are both in my pocket - doesn't make any sence in how we, girls and boys, man and woman, respect eachother. Nobody has to earn respect, we have to give it and it is to the other if they can handle it.
    Just do not turn around the topic.

I was 'talking' about less respect about ONE! player who was talking sexismn, and asked here how to make an official complain, let us keep the topic straight.

Tas
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 11:11
    Sorry...
  4. Standard memberNatacha
    drs Hoogduyn/Burkov
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 14:07
    Just to let you know Fabian, no one deserves respect in life they have to earn it, no matter who they are, male or female or how powerful they may be.
    nuts. That is not the topic i wrote about it. You seems from a distance a guy without deep vision into anothers problem.
  5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 14:13
    Just to let you know Macken, everyone deserves a certain level of respect as a human being.
  6. Joined
    23 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 14:16
    Originally posted by Natacha
    nuts. That is not the topic i wrote about it. You seems from a distance a guy without deep vision into anothers problem.
    Well rmacken.... if you're wondering what has caused that pool of blood between your feet: your balls were just chopped off by someone who is convinced that everyone automatically deserves respect
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 14:181 edit
    I wan't talking about chess rating, powerfull or not. Fide or National rating - which are both in my pocket - doesn't make any sence in how we, girls and boys, man and woman, respect eachother. Nobody has to earn respect, we have to give it and it is to the other if they can handle it.
    Just do not turn around the topic.

I was 'talking' about less respect ...[text shortened]... smn, and asked here how to make an official complain, let us keep the topic straight.

Tas
    Tas: In order to make an official complaint, you need to send a message to the official moderators using the button at the bottom of this page marked "Send Feedback".

This "Help" forum is not moderated by official representatives and anyone can come in here and respond to your question.

Sorry that you had a difficult time.

Good Luck to you.

Red Night
  8. Joined
    23 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 14:191 edit
    (....) let us keep the topic straight.
    Here on RHP topics have a nasty habit to twist and turn quite unexpectedly. It has already been brought up by the Workers Council in their quarterly meeting with RHP's Senior Management.

😀
  9. Standard memberNatacha
    drs Hoogduyn/Burkov
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 17:35
    Strange. I have put the guy on ignore and he still is able to send me messages. how come?
  10. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 17:58
    That is really the wrong attitude. Initially everyone deserves respect.
  11. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 18:02
    Strange. I have put the guy on ignore and he still is able to send me messages. how come?
    Are these in game messages or PM's? I don't think ignoring someone will block in game messages. Thread 40791
  12. Standard memberNatacha
    drs Hoogduyn/Burkov
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 19:50
    personal. The jerk was quite for almost 20 hour but i made an complation of all his messages to me and have send it to the staff.

Give me a gun and i shoot him, no bullets but red paint which cannot be removed for two months 😛)
  13. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 20:081 edit
    personal. The jerk was quite for almost 20 hour but i made an complation of all his messages to me and have send it to the staff.

Give me a gun and i shoot him, no bullets but red paint which cannot be removed for two months 😛)
    If you put him/her on your "ignore list" he/she can no longer send you personal messages.

Go to the drop down menu on My Home and click on My Ignore List

RED Paint that's good!
  14. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 20:241 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    10 Aug '06 00:00

I know you'll probably dislike what I'm going to say, but your English is incredibly sexy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree